Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I liked this fall.

The rosy glow of a fall afternoon...believe it or not I didn't change the filter here. The color was even more unreal in person.

Skeletal remains of a Chinese lantern:
Finding a few green beans after I thought they were finished. Most were munched before making it to the basket.
And Lilla as She-Ra for Halloween. Pretty simple to throw together....although finding the elusive second hand boots to coat in gold was a little tricky. All worth it for hearing Lilla comment with a dazed look in her eyes: "I can't believe I'm She-Ra." She's definitely striking a serious pose here:
Well hello there! It's been so long since posting here, I almost forgot how. And my poor neglected camera... I didn't take a single from the end of June until late September. But I thought I'd pop in to share what little bits are in my photo file. See you again soon I hope.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, happy day! Thanks so much for posting, Sabrina. I think of you often. And I gasped when I saw little Miss L - practically all "growed" up! xoxo

Leanne said...

Oh ditto what Lynn said.
What stunning change you are experiencing there...those Autumn colours and such a *big* looking girl. So special to see you here...
I am mostly absent from blog browsing these days... but found you in a brief moment here. Has made my day... Love to you.