Friday, August 6, 2010

Last month

Here are a few belated glimpses from our trip to the Cape:

Quintin and Lilla at Nauset Beach. Their smiles were matched with squeals of delight as they dodged in and out of the coming tide.

Creative dives off the dock. I remember this from my own childhood when my siblings and I would have contests for the best can opener, cannonball...or even Nestea plunge. I loved watching the big cousins reconnecting and coming up with the same summer time games that I used to play.
The classic Chatham parade for the 4th. The whole town ( and people) get decked out in red, white and blue.
Hanging out with my sweet niece and nephew. I met Spencer for the first time! Look at these two...I just can't get enough of them.

And a group birthday celebration for all the June and July birthdays...Lilla, Sophia, Quintin, Dave and Mor Mor. Lilla received this pretty dress-up skirt and set about to twirling right away.
I hope we can sneak in another quick trip this summer.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, beautiful pics. How's the garden. Love, Dad

Leanne said...

Good times! I love the fact we take our little ones back to the places that are so special to us. Looks like jumping from that dock is some serious fun!

Anonymous said...

Makes me smile...
loving the pics, Sabrina...such wonderful words that go along with each of them!!!
Love you and can't wait to see you all...
Love, Ari