Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello again

With summertime in full swing, the computer has become a very low priority. It's been weeks since I've posted here, emails regularly pile up in my inbox and I haven't kept up with the various sites I usually visit. While a break from the computer has been great, I miss this little space. Plus, I have a backlog of things I wanted to share here. At the top of my list is my little one's 3rd Birthday. Yes, Lilla turned 3 last month and we celebrated her day with friends and family, water play and carrot cake (by her request).

With her mile wide grin and friendly nature, Lilla is a joy in so many ways. It's been fun to see how many common interests we share...she loves cooking and gardening and dresses that twirl. She'll happily join me for a yoga session or paw through fabrics at the store. Happy Birthday dear one...I can't wait to see what this next year holds.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Welcome back Sabrina! And wow Happy 3 little Lilla! 3 already...and her hair has grown so much. Very pretty carrot cake and what a great choice. Yum. She is indeed a lovable little sidekick..such excellent interests to share. How wonderful you have immersed yourself so beautifully in your Summer...but as usual I miss you here. x

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful cake and celebration! Very nice job:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of your sweetness and light. Good to see you back on the blog. How about some pics of your garden? Love, Dad

Lynn said...

So happy to see you back!! xoxo