Friday, September 18, 2009

A little treat

Sometimes I have a little helper that sits on my lap as I attempt to go on the internet. It's a tricky operation. She has opinions. She wants to listen to music....she wants to see certain pictures. She has plenty of advice for me: "Go backwards to THAT picture!" or "Different song, please." And this cracks me up: "I like that one!"

As I posted pictures from Ava's birthday party and she saw the cake, she decided she wanted cake. "Mama, make some cake!" Well, I wasn't planning on cake, but I did have lots of zucchini. So zucchini bread it was. And though she was not entirely convinced she wanted to try it, one powdered sugar sprinkled bite convinced her otherwise. A decadent treat for sure.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That little top she's wearing! Those chubby hands! And the hairdos on that fab video...

(LOVE your new banner, by the way...)

Leanne said...

Ha! Yes I have a helper just like that too!! Ah and they both seem to have excellent taste in music and food...and the ability to leave behind such a sweet little mess after eating I see. It must have been delicious...and you must share your recipe...I have some zucchini's growing in the garden that I am watching closely!

gardenmama said...

sweet little helper : )
i love, love these photos! the last one is too sweet!