Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home again

Oh, I've been a bad, bad blogger. Hardly posting at all for weeks (months?) and then dashing off last time with one big run on sentence, no pictures and a serious shortage of details. Well we're back again from another trip. We've been traveling a bunch lately, or it could be that the intervals of time between trips just seem nonexistent.




In contrast here we are back home to the icy cold.  Bundled up and gliding along on a friend's pond.  As the days grow longer, the light is beginning its return and with it the promise of an (eventual!) Spring. For that we are grateful.







3 comments:

Leanne said...

Goodness you have been away a bunch! I've missed you so! I am glad however you found some "sunshine" on this not so happy trip. Your photo's are so very beautiful and have put a rather large smile on my face this evening....just lovely. Those icicles are breathtaking to me as are your happy children...as usual. Welcome home again.

Lynn said...

You certainly have had a weather-y winter so far! We've got the zero-ish temps, but hardly any precip. Can we come and play? I'll bring some high-quality hot chocolate. (Glad you're home safe and sound.)

The Bowens said...

GLAD YOU ARE BACK, I HAVE MISSED YOUR BLOGGIN'!!