Sunday, September 7, 2008

Four things list

Sabrina (another one!) over at mamabee tagged me to do this. I'm giving it a shot, but I'm afraid my answers are not terribly exciting (gosh- I've hardly traveled out of the country and I think it's fun to sit at home sewing on a Friday night).


Anyhoo- Here goes:

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...

traveling cross-country
moving out of Ithaca, NY
chasing a one-year old
learning to crochet

4 things on my to do list for today...
go to the Ellis Hollow fair with my family
sew something!
take a walk
relax

4 things I love about my husband...
he's Mr. Glass Half Full
he loves me and appreciates the things I do
he's willing to learn new things and take risks
he doesn't mind cleaning the dishes

4 jobs I have had...

waitress
bookkeeper
newspaper girl
assistant to an Irish Step dance dress maker

4 movies I have watched more than once...

Harold and Maude
Spinal Tap
Good Will Hunting
Kiki's Delivery Service

4 places I have lived...
Cape Cod, MA
Washington, DC
Ithaca, NY
Somerville, MA

4 places I have been...
New Orleans
Portland,OR
Bar Harbor, ME
All over Florida- lots of times
I guess I'm not a globe trotter...maybe someday

4 places I want to visit...
Spain
Baja
Alaska in the summer
Denmark

4 t.v. shows I watch...
we don't have cable...
Does a Flight of the Conchords DVD count?

4 things you may not know about me...
I want to learn to play a string instrument (banjo?)
I don't take criticism well and cry too easily
I love Scandinavian design/style
I would love to hike the Appalachian trail someday

4 people I tag...
whoever wants to join in...I tag you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Nice to learn your 4 things...!

Lynn said...

What a fun glimpse into your world! I've seen Spinal Tap more than once, too, and I'd love to learn to play a stringed instrument (cello, I'm thinkin'). And the Appalachian Trail -- yes!!

Elizabeth said...

Appalachian Trail! Yes, count me in for that trip! And, assistant to an Irish step dance dress maker? I have a feeling there might be some stories there... :)

Leanne said...

Oh I love reading these....quite an insight! I've just finished reading about Eustace Conway and his experience of the Appalachian Trail.