Saturday, June 13, 2009

By boat to Cananda (and some island hopping)





Making our way northwards we crossed the Saint Lawrence river by way of ferry, with a quick stop at Wolfe Island in the middle and finally landing at the charming little city of Kingston. While the ferry transports us to our destination, I feel my mind slip into memories of my youth and summertime on Cape Cod. Standing on the bow of the boat with the cool breeze off the water licking our legs and tickling our faces, I feel the excitement brewing. Here we are at the beginning of our week long adventure.

3 comments:

ED said...

I hear Wolfe Island has a big wind farm that is brand new, did you see it? Any pictures of the wind turbines?

Leanne said...

Oh yes the excitement of new adventures...especially on the water! It seems to beckon, doesn't it? Sounds like you have some treasured memories....
also sounds like your Eddie is quite the tease...sweet.

Lynn said...

Haha, Ed -- you slay me!

(These photos say REFRESHING to me -- lovely!)