Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A week (or two) in pictures

Savoring a few strawberries from the garden and loading up on buckets full at our favorite u-pick farm. Rowan's last day of gymnastics:
Almost daily wagon rides to and from the market:
Puddle stomping and rain dancing:
Making sour cherry syrup. Last year's frozen bounty was cleared out to make way for all the new delights about to fill my freezer. And with the addition of seltzer, this syrup makes a fabulous cherry soda. Or a slushy- we love our Hawaiian Ice maker.
Out riding with friends:Last day of school celebration for Ava- complete with cake and a slumber party. Look who's holding court with the big girls...
Hurray for summer!

6 comments:

gardenmama said...

It looks pretty fabulous over at your house!!
Cherry slush sounds yumm! : )

Lynn said...

What fun you're having over (up) there! Thanks for sharing.

The only other thing I have to say is, pleeeease make me a dress out of that same fabric as Lilla's. BEST EVER.

Leanne said...

Oooh yum...look at those cherries and all those summer goings on! And Yay for end of school Ava...looks like a fabulous celebration for big and little girls.

Lea & Kevin said...

Hi Sa - I just started back up with my blog. Now that I have figured out how to use my camera maybe I'll use it more. Talk to you soon!

Elizabeth said...

What amazing summer activities you all have going on!

HDMac said...

I love the mud puddle picture! :)