Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophia!

A year ago today my sister Laura welcomed this sweet cerulean-eyed babe into her arms. 2007 was a very exciting time for our family as four cousins were born within just a few months of each other. While I was pregnant with Lilla, I mentioned to my midwife that three of my sisters were also expecting. In response my midwife quickly quipped that these babies "were coming with friends." Yes indeed, that is my hope for these four little ones- to have each other as my siblings and I had (and have) each other. Already these cousins are toddling around. Before we know it they will be off running and having adventures together. What fun to watch them grow!

Happy Birthday Sophia-Bobia!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm envious of all the cousinhood in your family -- how wonderful!! On the other hand, a shortage of cousins was what prompted us to gift our firstborn with a sibling, so I guess that worked out!

Leanne said...

Oh what a perfect looking brand new babe! I'm gushing here. Happy One Year Sophia....wow so many sisters, and all pregnant together... how lovely!

Ava Dodge said...

Mom!!!!! post this my new URL for my blog is LOL4115.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava Dodge said...

I didnt delete my blog.!

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful to grow up with cousins close in age. I hope my (future) children will have that.