Sunday, December 16, 2007

Birthday party, Take five


In spite of blizzard-like weather, we went ahead and had Rowan's party with his friends. The party that was supposed to happen last weekend and because of the bad weather I probably should have canceled it today. The snowy roads left a few people stranded at home unable to join us.

How appropriate and funny that he ended up with five parties for his fifth birthday-a family party, school party, big sister created party after school, the sick day party that one friend ended up showing up for and today's party. Ugh...my stomach feels woozy thinking of all the cake and goodies we have consumed over the last week.

The kids made their own pizza, ran around chaotically and didn't want to play party games.

My second try with the dinosaur cake....the frosting press is FUN!

Blowing out yet another set of candles. This boy has a stockpile of wishes.



Thanks for letting me share more birthday bits- until next year!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, it really does look like a blizzard. Everyone looks like they had a great time at the party. I love Rowan's cake.

The Bowens said...

Will he have 6 parties next year? Lucky Boy!!

The Bowens said...

Hey Sa- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I saw on Laura's blog that it was your b-day. Payson and I wish you the greatest day!