Monday, December 3, 2007

Tipsy Tree


I don't know why this struck me as funny, but somewhere in my blog travels I saw a blurry photo of a Christmas tree described as having one too many martinis, or something like that. It gave me a little chuckle, so I thought I'd share my own version of the drunken tree:


Over these last few days, I've been working (really hard!) on getting a family holiday photo. I've got a bunch of funny out-takes because inevitably one of the kids is frowning or looking away. And now I am beginning to sound like a sergeant..."let's see a nice smile...but not too big...Rowan sit still, look over here...Ava straighten your glasses...where's the brush?" But like my sister Laura said about these photo sessions, there is no perfect shot. Wish me luck in getting an imperfectly cute one!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I like the drunk tree. Yup, getting that perfect picture just wasn't happening. In the cards I ordered, Vince said that Olivia's eyes looked crossed. Oh well. That's the best I could do! Good luck! I am sure you will get a good photo.

Ariana said...

Too funny...I love it! I'm sure the picture will look lovely. I like your tree in its drunken stupor.