Friday, June 27, 2008

Should I admit this?

I know I probably shouldn't tell you this, but... it's after three pm, it's raining (again), I just got out of the shower and all the kids are still in their pajamas. Well, if we keep this up until after dinner, the whole bedtime routine will be that much more streamlined. Then we can all just hop into bed and the usual scenario can take over. The kids and I smooshed together on the bed. Lilla climbing over me and attempting to tear and eat the pages of the book I'm reading (which is especially troublesome for those library books, ahem). Or maybe Ava will take over the reading duty (like she did the other night) and my utterly lazy day will be complete. Then I can pull out the camera, sit on my perch and admire my sweet ones. I'm in love with this moment as little sister looks over the shoulders of the big ones:



Have a Fabulous Friday (um...is that what today is?)!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I just love days like that!!

Lynn said...

Just precious! And isn't it nice to have a Big Kid who can do these things for the littles?

Signed, She Who Was Still Nightgown-Clad Post-Lunch Two Days Ago

Carolyn said...

Sabrina,

Carolyn said...

Sabrina,
I just hit a key of some sort and the message saved with no words...sorry.
Thank you for the good wishes you left on my live journal. Needless to say we have been having some quiet days while I recover. It is good to be home.
I love seeing your photos. Lilla reminds me so much of Liadan at that age. Please say congratulations to Ava from us.
Love, Carolyn

Leanne said...

Ahh a touch of reality....and what a lovely reality. I think it should be ok to wear pyjamas all the time!..what's more comfy and nurturing!?

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I need a day of pyjama wearing...