Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another item to check off the list

The kids diligently working on thank you notes for their Christmas gifts...



I love the serious/sweet expressions they make as they get down to business. Rowan has taken a greater interest in writing this year. His interest in numbers, letters and words is unfolding so naturally. And it's nice that Ava is so willing to help him. Actually any moment of cooperation between those two is nice. Though I do really love the idea of a sending out hand written thank you notes, we always seem to be weeks behind in getting them done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sa -

It's been fun to catch up on what you guys are up to by reading your blog.
Where did you get that forsythia on the kitchen table? Did you buy it in a store or bring it in and force it? Looks lovely - esp. on the grey rainy day we're having here!

Love, Carrie

The Bowens said...

I was curious about the forsythia as well...

Laura said...

Well you are ahead of me on the thank you cards! Well, make that 3- I am also curious about the forsynthia!

Sabrina said...

We're still working on cards. I guess I should have said another item that I WANT to check off the list.