Friday, February 8, 2008

CAUTION...whining ahead

With a little sunshine reflecting off a bit of snow, the house is looking all bright and cheerful inside. But I'm feeling blah, because with all this lovely light in the house I have the opportunity to see the dirt, grime and fingerprints more clearly...Ugh, it's cleaning day here and I hardy know where to begin (whine, whine). I'm also feeling like a grouchy mama because I'm tired and on the verge of getting sick (stuffy nose, scratchy throat....etc). A couple of my kids (I won't name which ones) seem to be a little cranky, a little ill, or a little of both. The mood here has much room for improvement.

But it is still birthday week and I can't just spend this entire post whining (especially when in the big picture life is good). So without further ado, I want to wish my beautiful sister Kristina (or Booie as she is fondly called ) a very happy birthday!! Hope she's having a great day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy birthday Booie! Sab, I know what you mean about the whining.. It is going on here and I am going a little crazy! I think the terrible 3s are approaching!

The Bowens said...

Happy B-day Boo!