Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's Sleepytime Time


Seems like Lilla and cousin Sophia have been talking...and have agreed to adhere to the same sleepless program. For two nights in a row now, my sweet dear baby awoke every hour. Yes. Every Hour. Like clockwork, she was up at midnight, 1AM, then 2AM, 3AM, 4AM, ect. until awaking fully and cheerfully at 7:30, while I groggily implored Ava to make me tea before we went to church. I'm really hoping that Lilla decides to sleep a bit more soundly tonight, so I can feel a bit more normal tomorrow (whatever that is). Tonight, I think a dose of chamomile tea is in order for both Lilla and me.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Can I just tell you that this getting up during the night is really getting to me! Last night Sophia decided to get up about every hour too and I kept thinking of Lilla doing the same thing. What is going on... is it the age?

The Bowens said...

Oh No!