Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fairy houses continued

Guess I was rushing things when I snapped photos of the fairy houses the other day because the boys were not yet finished with the construction. There were still roofs to add (silly me, didn't I know?) and a few other final touches. And today, with fairy houses complete, under each roof a small scroll of paper with tiny writing appeared. Rowan was pleased to learn some details about the new inhabitants. I'm not sure who is having more fun with this...the big sisters or the little brothers? Ava and Clara may be just a touch motivated to gentle their at times rambunctious brothers.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, how magical! The fairies will be grateful to have such thoughtfully crafted abodes!

Laura said...

that is so cute! Rowan looks so serious reading his little note! so sweet!!! call me if you get a chance tomorrow...

The Bowens said...

But what did the note say?

Sabrina said...

Sorry to leave you hanging LP. The note says "Dear Rowan, My name is Lilli. My husband is Birch and I have two kids Violet (girl) and Maple (boy). I am expecting a baby within a week. I am 1 inch tall and have three inch wingspan. My husband in 1.5 inches tall and has a 4 inch wingspan. Both my kids are .5 inch tall with a 1.5 inch wingspan. I love your house, it is the best we've lived in.
Love from, Lilli
Rowan is eagerly awaiting another note from Ava, or rather the fairy.