Friday, May 9, 2008

Gray day

I can barely keep my eyes open today...maybe it's the weather or maybe it' s the 5 hours of sleep I got last night. Or perhaps it's the pollen dusting things and making my head feel inflated and my throat scratchy. Either way, I don't feel like doing much today. Well, I am a little tempted to go to one of my favorite church rummage sales which takes place only twice a year. It's a huge indoor/outdoor event with clothes/craft items/housewares galore. Last year for just a few dollars I got sewing notions, a lamp, pretty plates and a bunch of neat vintage fabric in new condition. Some of that fabric I recently used to make my new favorite shopping totes. But no...I won't let myself go this year. I just have so much STUFF, it's overwhelming. Actually, next weekend is my turn to unload some of my junk treasures and have yard sale.
Yes, today I'm just staying put. I think I'll have a tea, curl up and read some more with Rowan.

2 comments:

Laura said...

it is so gray here too today... we were out and about this morning but will probably stay put for the rest of the day. Have a nice weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Rowan looks so cozy, I wish I were still lounging in bed myself. It's gray and rainy here today too. Stay warm!